Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome to my blog

I love houses and everything about them. I enjoy looking at them and getting inspiring ideas for my own home.  I love how-to's and doing them myself.  I love the challenges of being a homeowner and making my dwelling unique. Surely, there are a couple of you out there that feel the same way.

I have hunted the Internet for hours on end looking for what I want for my next project ( I usually spend more time looking for the inspiration than doing the project).  So show me your beautiful house pictures, how-to's, designs, and inspirations.  Together we can make our house a wonderful home.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know of a major project for you. It is located 4 miles north of Gifford. You know the one. Love the blog, TJ. What a great idea! Keep it up. Soon you and Heather will need a webmaster, and that could be me when I retire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly the project your talking about. I have been excited about that project for the last 3 1/2 years. I found the before pics yesterday. I'm anxious to show some progress and after pics. Alot of those pics will be going on this blog. Thanks for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete